Craving a rewarding and exciting career in an innovative environment? Want to deliver a service to the market that not only makes a real difference to customers, but to an industry that has been unchanged for too long?
Then you’ve found the position you’ve been looking for.
Here at Kindred, we’ve created an entirely new real estate experience. One that values peoples’ time, is completely transparent, and is driven by forward-thinking innovation.
We’re currently recruiting two new members to join our expanding Customer Care team.
What’s the job look like?
- You will be the first point of contact for all inbound customer queries
- Providing excellent customer service over the phone, through email & digital communications
- Work closely with customers through regular and adhoc engagements, with a strong focus on understanding their individual needs
- Capture customer feedback and insights to help steer the direction of our service offering
- 30.4 hours per week, spread over 4 days, Monday-Sunday on a rotating roster
- Full time opportunities available
What we’re looking for
- Experience in customer service over the phone is ideal but not a must.
- Not just customer service but a passion for it.
- A great communicator both written and verbal, with an ability to deliver communication that is clear, accurate and understood by all parties involved
- Can work well within a team and autonomously.
- In interest in a career in Real Estate is desired but but essential
- A sound listener and problem-solver
- A curious mindset that fosters empathy with others, with a keenness to understand “why”
- A strong hunger for success and an unwavering desire to meet goals and targets
- An ability to build relationships with others based on a track record of trust, empathy, support and adherence to commitments.
Kindred work perks
- HQ vibes: Base yourself at our vibrant HQ location in Kippa-Ring (Redcliffe), with free barista coffee, ping pong and pool tables!
- Feel proud of your work: Experience a truly customer-centred workplace that leaves you feeling proud and knowing you’re making a real difference
- All the support: Never feel alone! Regardless of your role, you are always supported by your teammates and leaders
- Our culture: Immerse yourself in Kindred culture and join one of our four houses (a bit like Harry Potter) and compete in our quarterly offsite event days.
- Flexible work: A flexible workplace, that understands you and your priorities outside of work
- Put your health first: Get the opportunity to put your health first with weekly gym and yoga classes, available during work time.