$650 per week
Enjoy being the first person to live in this beautiful, upgraded Hamptons Style property! We are looking for that perfect tenant who wants to make this House a Home.
This property is large with approximately 350sqm of indoor space, with open plan living, a second lounge room upstairs, a large alfresco and good-sized bedrooms. The rear alfresco area and backyard catches the beautiful morning sun in Winter, and the balcony off the upstairs lounge room, boasts views of the stunning sunsets.
This home is located in a quiet street, in the newly built Stockland Newport Estate in Qld, which provides a lifestyle sanctuary and community for families who love living near the beautiful Moreton Bay and who enjoy having multiple parks and open space close by. There are a range of wonderful cafes and restaurants nearby on the Redcliffe Peninsular and the new Newport Town Centre is starting construction at some stage soon within the estate, with a new retail, dining and lifestyle precinct being created for future use. The estate is close to a train station, multiple schools and shopping centres and there is also a beautiful non-tidal lake within the estate.
Just a few of the many features this home has to offer:
* Open plan kitchen and dining with butler’s pantry
* Triple stack sliding doors that open up to an extra-large rear alfresco
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, large gas cooktop and electric oven
* 5 large bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
* 3 modern full-sized bathrooms with upgraded bath
* Remote controlled (larger than normal) double lock-up garages (take your groceries directly into the butler’s pantry from the garage)
* Ducted zoned A/C throughout
* Separate laundry with plenty of space
* Fully fenced low maintenance yard
* The ‘real Crimsafe’ installed to key access points
* Dimmer switches on most of the lighting inside the home and on the alfresco
To book a time to inspect this property, simply click on the ‘Book Inspection’ button to arrange. By registering, you will instantly be informed of any changes to your appointment.
To apply, simply click on ‘Apply Online’ via the 1Form and send the application to email@example.com OR email to request a copy of the application.