$565 per week
Suspended on level three and enjoying beautiful easterly views across parkland to Moreton Bay and beyond is this stunning waterfront residence located in the prestigious ‘Landsborough65′ building. The photos simply don’t do the views do justice – we highly recommend an inspection.
The designer kitchen flows seamlessly into the open-plan living areas that harmoniously integrate with the generous outdoor balcony, taking in the spectacular panorama and makes for easy entertaining, the design ensures you are always part of the fun. Couples will love the low maintenance lifestyle when they lock up and leave and enjoy the ambiance that Scarborough Village has to offer.
Features & Benefits
– Galley style kitchen with stone bench tops huge amounts of storage and top quality integrated European Miele appliances Great for Entertaining
– Large balcony enjoying easterly & southerly views
– Sparkling in-ground pool and spa located on level one
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Master bedroom with luxurious ensuite
– Big bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Secure basement car park + extra parking available on request dependent on availability
– Located on Scarborough’s cafÃ© strip
– Across the road from parkland and sandy beaches
– Secure complex with intercom
– Great well managed body corporate
Scarborough is a seaside suburb of the Moreton Bay Region at the northernmost point of the Redcliffe peninsula, approximately 30 kilometers north-northeast of Brisbane and about 23 min (26.0 km) via State Route 26 and M1 from the Brisbane International Airport. The suburb is known for its thriving seafood industry centered upon the Scarborough Boat Harbour. Scarborough is home to a mix of young families and retirees.
If you have been looking for a luxury apartment where every day will feel like a holiday in arguably one of the best buildings in Scarborough, then this is the property for you.
To book an inspection please register using the link provided.