You will only look forward once you commit to this beautiful spacious home on this 831m2 block. A fabulous home for the growing family, having loads of room to design your own unique pool if you wish, or room for the kids to kick a ball. If the family has flown you have the choice to keep the low maintenance landscaped gardens as they are, or get up and out to create your own private and secret garden, enjoying all the beautiful native life.
Life in this thriving and prestigious estate is calling you to inspect and secure today. You really must take the time to take in and enjoy the attention to detail here… The owners truly have made the best of the north, north easterly aspect with the over-sized alfresco patio area, and the home captures the natural light and beautiful sea breezes. Meticulously maintained – You will not be disappointed!
The 831m2 corner block is a resident of a quiet cul-de-sac street. Very rarely found, tiled patio areas are accessible from all the bedrooms and living areas, including the master bedroom which boasts it’s own separate courtyard. You have concreted side access adjoining the double garage and the potential to gain more side access if your dream is to have a pool or park the new boat or caravan. You must inspect to appreciate…
THE DETAIL AND OFFERING HERE IS MUCH MORE THEN MEETS THE EYES:-
• 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, 3 accessing tiled patio areas
• Master bedroom boast a large ensuite with twin vanities, walk-in robe & private courtyard
• Family bathroom with shower and lovely deep bath for those long bubble baths
• Extra large laundry with triple door linen cupboard, bench area, over head cupboards and room for the extra fridge or freezer.
• Formal lounge and dining with French doors to separate from family area
• Large open plan family/living with multiple access to patio areas
• Large kitchen with lots of cupboard space and breakfast bar
• Fabulous covered alfresco living captures the sought after north/north easterly
aspect with privacy.
• Over-sized double garage with remote control, built-in shelving, storage cupboard
and work bench area
• 15 Solar Panels – 3-kilowatt system, water filtration system to home
* Fully security screened, air conditioning and so much more…
You will love living here! So close to Marinas, Beaches, Dolphins Leagues Club and sporting ground, shops, quick access to the Kippa Ring Train Station and the great number of wonderful schools we have to offer.
Newport is the Redcliffe Peninsula’s premiere residential Waterfront suburb approximately 29 kilometres (18 mi) north-northeast of Brisbane, known for its predominantly water-side residential housing with canal waterways that provide boaties with direct access to Moreton Bay and Beyond. Newport is less than 5 minutes to Kippa-Ring station & a train to get you in to Brisbane in just under an hour, only around 27 minutes’ drive to the international airport and 51 minutes via the M1 to Brisbane CBD, Newport has its own Marina and is close to the thriving seafood industry at the Scarborough Boat Harbour. You absolutely need to inspect to appreciate all the extras your new home will have to offer you and I look forward to meeting you soon.