This pavilion style home is designed for coastal living situated only 700m to the water and boat ramps, this modern seaside home has had a modern renovation of the that you just have to see to believe. When transforming this large family home inside and out, the owners have ensured they would create a designer residence of extraordinary space, style and superior quality, whilst they kept the polished concrete floors to retain the original charm.
Offering a magnificent blend of luxury and family sized comfort with vast open living spaces for entertaining friends and family. With executive living like this, downstairs you will find a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with a sun bathed entertaining deck and courtyard, then five extra large bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes, the master is oversized and complete with robe, en-suite and verandah. The outdoor/indoor living zones upstairs overlook the private garden, doubled gated, dual street access with enough room for your boat, caravan, shed or even a pool. Bonus, three different aspects of water views, spanning out to bramble bay.
Whilst the home offers you a sense of open plan living and ensuring you are capturing sea breezes from every room, you will notice the privacy and security with the large fences and multiple secure zones.
– Gourmet kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooking, pantry, stone bench tops, breakfast bar and private deck.
– Main bedroom complete with robe, en-suite and verandah.
– Large Internal seperate laundry with built-ins.
– Oversized large double lock up garage with work shop and internal access. (9.6m x 6.0m)
– Double gated dual street, side access
– Over-sized enclosed indoor/outdoor entertaining area upstairs
Call Jess today to wake up to sea breezes and glimpse tomorrow!