LARGER THAN MEETS THE EYES – GREAT FOR DUAL LIVING – DRIVE THROUGH ACCESS – WALK TO TRAIN & SCHOOLS!.
Stylish brand new kitchen, plus freshly polished timber floors is only a start to the list of goodies you receive here. Excellent value for your money!
This highset home offers you 3 bedrooms and main bathroom upstairs, as well as a fully tiled teenagers/dual family retreat downstairs. Downstairs also comes complete with a second shower, toilet, and kitchenette facilities, plus a separate utility room. The 3 entry points to downstairs gives the extended company privacy to come and go as they please.
Both levels will enjoy the lovely relaxing courtyard garden and there is plenty of room for a pool and easy potential for side access. One of the single lock-ups has drive through access to the backyard.
The list goes on
* 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
* Back deck off kitchen to enjoy lovely afternoon breezes
* Recently added reverse cycle air conditioning. Ceiling fans
* Plenty of off street parking plus 2 car lock up accommodation, one remote control
* New instant gas hot water system
* New good quality kitchen with gas stove and hotplates, dishwasher & appliance nook
* New fencing to front landscaped private courtyard.
* The large back yard is also private with room for shed, pool or maybe a playground?
* Water tank with pump
* Solar Panels, 615m2 block
* Easy access to Kippa Ring, or to our beautiful waterfront
* Bike paths, parks, the list goes on for a fabulous home to make your home!
* Walk to Train, multiple choice of schools and Day Care
* Easy access to North Lakes and Highway
* Call Now and Inspect!
Kippa-Ring is at the geographic centre of the Redcliffe Peninsula, approximately 27 kilometres (17 mi) north-northeast of Brisbane and only 25 min (26.8 km) to the International Airport and has the Redcliffe Peninsula’s largest shopping centres – Peninsula Fair & Kippa-Ring Shopping Centre, both of which are side by side and the only multiplex cinemas on the Redcliffe peninsula plus an additional 90 specialty stores. Kippa-Ring also has the areas only Train Station. The suburb contains the Peninsula Private Hospital, one of two hospitals on the Peninsula and the only private. Kippa-Ring is home to excellent sporting facilities, Talobilla Park which hosts baseball club, Redcliffe Padres, rugby league club the Redcliffe Dolphins, Redcliffe PCYC softball as well as a canoe, dragon boat and rowing club. Peninsula Power football club also play at AJ Kelly Field, competing in the Football Queensland Premier League.