DRIVE THROUGH LOCK UP – WALK TO TRAIN & SCHOOLS – EASY ACCESS WATERFRONT – NORTH LAKES & HIGHWAY! A GREAT CANVAS FOR THE AVID GARDNER!
Although the private front courtyard will be missed for many reasons, the owners must move to a lowset and requires an urgent sale.. Their loss will be your gain. They have loved living here and recently added a new kitchen and polished the timber floors, new gas hot water and more… this is only a start to the benefits of living here… A great family starter home…
Situated on a elevated location to capture Mountain views and some fabulous sunsets, this family home offers you 3 bedrooms and main bathroom upstairs, as well as a fully tiled teenagers/dual family retreat downstairs. Downstairs also comes complete with a second shower, toilet, and kitchenette facilities, plus a separate utility room. The 3 entry points to downstairs gives the extended company privacy to come and go as they please.
Both levels will enjoy the lovely relaxing courtyard garden and there is plenty of room for a pool and easy potential for side access. One of the single lock-ups has drive through access to the backyard.
The list goes on
* 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, 615m2 block
* Back deck off kitchen to enjoy lovely afternoon breezes
* Recently added reverse cycle air conditioning. Ceiling fans
* Plenty of off street parking plus 2 car lock up accommodation, one remote control
* New instant gas hot water system
* New good quality kitchen with gas stove and hotplates, dishwasher & appliance nook
* New fencing to front landscaped private courtyard.
* The large back yard is also private with room for shed, pool or maybe a playground?
* Water tank with pump
* Solar Panels – 14x250w = 3.5kw CSUN Solar System + 1 Growatt 3600MTL inverter
* Easy access to Kippa Ring, or to our beautiful waterfront
* Bike paths, parks, the list goes on for a fabulous home to make your home!
* Walk to Train, multiple choice of schools and Day Care
* Easy access to North Lakes and Highway
* Call Now and Inspect!
Kippa-Ring is at the geographic centre of the Redcliffe Peninsula, approximately 27 kilometres (17 mi) north-northeast of Brisbane and only 25 min (26.8 km) to the International Airport and has the Redcliffe Peninsula’s largest shopping centres – Peninsula Fair & Kippa-Ring Shopping Centre, both of which are side by side and the only multiplex cinemas on the Redcliffe peninsula plus an additional 90 specialty stores. Kippa-Ring also has the areas only Train Station. The suburb contains the Peninsula Private Hospital, one of two hospitals on the Peninsula and the only private. Kippa-Ring is home to excellent sporting facilities, Talobilla Park which hosts baseball club, Redcliffe Padres, rugby league club the Redcliffe Dolphins, Redcliffe PCYC softball as well as a canoe, dragon boat and rowing club. Peninsula Power football club also play at AJ Kelly Field, competing in the Football Queensland Premier League.