For Sale by Negotiation
Positioned on a Huge 865sqm block in a great location this Queenslander, just waiting for someone to give it the love and attention it deserves. For anyone looking to buy in a Blue Chip location only 6.5km to the CBD, there is an array of potential options on offer for the lucky purchaser. This home is one of the largest blocks in the street and one of the largest blocks still left in the area with a home that is not renovated… Considered a Gold Mine in Real Estate!
This size Land is very scarce and the best quality as they are continually being chopped into small blocks, soon only the very wealthy will be able to afford properties on this size block.
This home already has approximately 8 x RSJ beams from one side of the house to the other making it very easy to lift without costing a fortune!
The current home needs some TLC but has plenty of size & space to work with
– 3 bedrooms upstairs plus sleepout , master with built in robe and ensuite
– Stunning 5 inch hoop pine floor boards underneath carpet and tiles
– VJ boards underneath the plaster board.
– 2 bathrooms upstairs including ensuite, and a third bathroom downstairs.
– Combined living & dining room with 3.1m ceilings
– Front sun-room which could easily be converted to a 4th bedroom
– Eat-in kitchen
– Covered, north easterly facing rear deck
– Laundry & ample storage underneath
– Huge utility room with built in bar
– Fully fenced, 865sqm, gently sloping block on 2 lots
– Side access to the rear yard
– Huge Solid Double garage with storage and kitchenette
– Clean block with services located to the street and rear corner
– 20.1m (approx.) street frontage
– This house is was built in 1942
An enviable location, close by to all amenities including, fantastic schools both public and private, Westfield Chermside, the new Coles Kedron, a number of excellent cafes and a variety of parks including the extensive Kedron Brook & Bradbury Parks offers you a lifestyle seldom found.