For Sale by Negotiation
Be Quick, You Snooze You Lose!!! Brilliantly priced owners want this gone! Land value Only!!! inspection THIS Saturday, Positioned on a Huge 865sqm block in a great location this Queenslander, already on two titles is just waiting for someone to give it the love and attention it deserves. For anyone looking to buy in a Blue Chip location only 6.5km to the CBD, there is an array of potential options on offer for the lucky purchaser. This home is on the largest block in the street and one of the largest blocks still left in the area with a home that is not renovated… Considered a Gold Mine in Real Estate!
This size Land is very scarce and the best quality as they are continually being chopped into small blocks, soon only the very wealthy will be able to afford properties on this size block.
This home already has approximately 10 x RSJ beams from one side of the house to the other making it already to lift without costing a fortune! “Raise and Renovate” this home and it will be worth at least $1.5mil plus…
Comparable Renovated home sales in Kedron on much smaller blocks.
* 29 Benelong Street Kedron : $1,714,200 Sale Date: 10 Nov 2018 on 607m2
* 79 Eleventh Avenue Kedron: $1,395,000 Sale Date : 19 Oct 2018 on 668m2
* 52 Eighth Avenue Kedron : $1,620,000 Sale Date: 20 Feb 2018 on 900m2
* 23 Bay Street Kedron: $1,351,000 Sale Date: 30 Jun 2018 on 607m2
# Please note All open for inspection attendees must register first or the open for inspection may be cancelled.
The current home needs some TLC but has plenty of size & space to work with
– 3 bedrooms, master with built in robe
– 5 inch hoop pine floor boards underneath
– VJ boards underneath the plaster board.
– 2 bathrooms upstairs including ensuite
– Combined living & dining room with 3.1m ceilings
– Front sun-room which could easily be converted to a 4th bedroom
– Eat-in kitchen
– Covered, north easterly facing rear deck
– Laundry & ample storage underneath
– 3rd bathroom downstairs
– Huge utility room with built in bar
– Fully fenced, 865sqm, gently sloping block on 2 lots
– Side access to the rear yard
– Double garage with storage and kitchenette
– Clean block with services located to the street and rear corner
– 20.1m (approx.) street frontage
– The house is was built in 1942
An enviable location, close by to all amenities including, fantastic schools both public and private, Westfield Chermside, the new Coles Kedron, a number of excellent cafes and a variety of parks including the extensive Kedron Brook & Bradbury Parks offers you a lifestyle seldom found.