A short refreshing stroll to Sutton’s Beach, café’s, restaurants, CBD, Lagoon and a further array of restaurants and cafes. Fully concreted driveway to double lock-up garage with remote controls, power and water, plus room for off street parking for the van or boat. More room down the side of the garage for another smaller vehicle and storage. Inspect Now!
• Renovated Beachside Cottage
• Polished timber floors throughout
• New kitchen with dishwasher & breakfast bar
• Two bedrooms, main with walk-in closet
• New bathroom and 2nd powder room
• Ceiling fans and air conditioning
• Light and airy – enjoy beautiful sea breezes
• Rear timber deck, internal front sun/reading nook
• Updated wiring and plumbing, LED lighting, new blinds throughout.. The list goes on .
The seller has plans already drawn up for a potential extension should the lucky owner wish to take on. Please ask for further details.
* Amazing place and lifestyle to live here with walking and biking pathways that will take you on as many short or longer journeys – The choice is yours!
* Instructions Are Clear – Sale Required Yesterday – Submit offers now!
Redcliffe is a residential suburb of the Brisbane metropolitan area located within Moreton Bay Region in the east north-east of the Redcliffe peninsula, approximately 28 kilometres north-north-east of the Brisbane CBD. It serves as the Central Business District for the Redcliffe Peninsula and its surrounding suburbs. Brisbane’s North Shore Redcliffe is a seaside playground with amazing Bikeways, Parks, Kilometres of white sandy bayside beaches for swimming, kayaking and all manner of water sports and leisure activities. Redcliffe has been a popular seaside resort location due to its proximity to Brisbane. It is served by a small general aviation airfield, Redcliffe Airport. Redcliffe is only 26 minutes or 28.2 km via the M1 to the international airport and only 48 minutes or 32.8 km to Brisbane CBD via state route 26.