This Is Your Time Now! Create a wonderful lifestyle and start today!
Perfectly positioned with the north facing aspect, in a secure Complex of 3. A very rare and unique offering, certain to tick all your boxes. You can even hang up the car keys with transport at your door, a walk across the road to the amazing Parklands, Seafood Restaurants, Café’s, Marina, Boat Club, Bike and walking pathways. Only a few minutes stroll and you are at the fabulous Jamison Park, and beachfront for water various water sports or a swim – the list goes on…
• Custom-built in 2005 – 3 bedrooms – 2.7m ceilings
• Intercom and electric gate to Complex of 3
• 2 car lockup accommodation
• Extra large open plan lounge and dining room with access to
• Fully covered and tiled alfresco patio with lovely parkland views
• Modern kitchen with granite bench tops, 2 pak finishes, family sized breakfast bar
• With continued views over to the parklands
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Master bedroom leads to the patio area and complete with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Two other bedrooms feature built-in robes, one with ceiling fan.
• Main bathroom offering relaxing bath times with the spa bath
• Marble tops and 2 pak finishes to ensuite and main bathroom
• 2 lock up car accommodation – one with remote control & shelving, the other with
• Work bench and room for the drinks fridge – previously utilised as the “Man Cave”
• Security screening, ceiling fans, separate laundry and so much more…
Across the road on the water’s edge, Tempest Seafood Restaurant and Teppanyaki Grill, Morgan’s fresh seafood and take away, Moreton Bay Boat Club, Marina and cafes. Only a short walk to the eastern waterfront to more cafes and shops of Scarborough Village.
Call Trish now on 0418 154 588.
SCARBOROUGH is a seaside suburb of the Moreton Bay Region at the northernmost point of the Redcliffe peninsula, Scarborough is home to a mix of young families and retirees. Approximately 30 kilometres north-northeast of Brisbane and about 23 min (26.0 km) via State Route 26 and M1 from the Brisbane International Airport. The suburb is known for its thriving seafood industry centered upon the Scarborough Boat Harbor, minutes to Moreton Bay Boat Club and a short drive or bike ride to Scarborough Village or Redcliffe CBD. This home is also in the catchment for some of Redcliffe’s finest schools, including Southern Cross, Scarborough State School and Redcliffe High School. The ever popular Scarborough Village is a hub of activity with plenty of shops, cafes & restaurants to choose from. Transport is at your door and only a few minutes the Redcliffe train line. A short drive away and you also have the suburb of Rothwell where you have a ray of plenty more choices of Private and Public Schooling eg. Hercules Road State School, Southern Cross School and Holy Cross Church, Grace Lutheran College and Mueller College.