Life in this thriving and prestigious estate awaits you today in this beautiful spacious and private family home. The current owners designed and built this home with attention to detail, making the best of capturing the natural light and beautiful sea breezes. Meticulously maintained – You will not be disappointed!
The 831m2 corner block is a resident of a quiet cul-de-sac street and is positioned perfectly to enjoy the north/north easterly aspect of the alfresco entertainment area. Very rarely you have a home with the expanse of tiled patio area that surrounds the home for easy care and maintenance as well as for your private enjoyment. The landscaped gardens are easy care and enjoy the beautiful native life. You have side access next to the double garage and the potential to gain more side access if your dream is to have a pool or park the new boat or caravan. You must inspect to appreciate…
THE DETAIL AND OFFERING HERE IS MUCH MORE THEN MEETS THE EYES:-
• 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, 3 accessing tiled patio areas
• Master bedroom with large ensuite, walk-in robe & private courtyard
• Family bathroom with shower and lovely deep bath
• Great laundry with extra large linen cupboard and room to move
• Formal lounge and dining with French doors to separate from family area
• Large open plan family/living with multiple access to patio areas
• Large kitchen with lots of cupboard space and breakfast bar
• Fabulous covered alfresco living captures the sought after north/north easterly
aspect with privacy.
• Over-sized double garage with remote control, built-in shelving, storage cupboard
and work bench area
• 15 Solar Panels – 3-kilowatt system
The list goes on with air conditioning to master bedroom & living areas, fully screened and more.
You will love living here! So close to Marinas, Beaches, Dolphins Leagues Club and sporting ground, shops, quick access to the Kippa Ring Train Station and the great number of wonderful schools we have to offer.
Newport is the Redcliffe Peninsula’s premiere residential Waterfront suburb approximately 29 kilometres (18 mi) north-northeast of Brisbane, known for its predominantly water-side residential housing with canal waterways that provide boaties with direct access to Moreton Bay and Beyond. Newport is less than 5 minutes to Kippa-Ring station & a train to get you in to Brisbane in just under an hour, only around 27 minutes’ drive to the international airport and 51 minutes via the M1 to Brisbane CBD, Newport has its own Marina and is close to the thriving seafood industry at the Scarborough Boat Harbour. You absolutely need to inspect to appreciate all the extras your new home will have to offer you and I look forward to meeting you soon.