6 keys to selling your home
Selling a home isn’t as simple as popping up a “For Sale” sign, however that doesn’t mean it needs to be difficult either. Although there is much to cover when you are selling, following these simple steps and finding the right selling partner is the key to a successful sale.
Methods to make the sale
As a seller, you may make the choice between a private sale (a private treaty) or an auction. Both have benefits and your sales agent can talk you through which option is best for you.
- Cash unconditional sale
- Shorter days on the market
- Creates a better competition between buyers
- See a Kindred auction in progress here
- You set the price
- Offers can be considered at leisure and you set the pace of the sale
- Buyers may feel more comfortable as there is a cooling off period
- Some buyers can be put off by buying at an auction (although some others love it!)
Regardless of the method of sale you pick, you can be certain that your Kindred agent will deliver an excellent result.
Contact our team today
35 Redcliffe Parade
Redcliffe, Qld 4020
P: (07) 3284 0512
F: (07) 3284 9059
Principal: Joshua Kindred